Property Marketing Procedures
How will I Market your Home for Sale?
Property Marketing Procedures
Now the part, you probably want to know most about...
How will I Market your Property?
Grab a cup of coffee, there is lots of information here.
My marketing procedures include:
- Placing a Property Profile in the Featured Property Section on the Home page of www.Selling-Barrie-Homes.com within 12 hours of listing
- Submission to MLS database within 24h of listing (visiable on Raltor.ca within 72 hours
- Creation, uploads and maintenance of custom web pages featuring all the details of your property withing 24 hours of listing. This is like having your own website created just to facilitate the sale of your home.
- Maintenance and management of the website to ensure the high placement in the search engines, so potential buyers can find your home and all the relevant information online.
- Submission of listing information to the Century 21 BJ Roth Site within 48 hours of listing
- Submission of listing information to the Century 21 Corporate site within 48 hours of listing
- Submission of listing information to the www.Selling-Barrie-Homes.ca site within 48 hours of listing
- 100 JUST LISTED POSTCARDS will be send to your neighbors within 72 hours
- Agent's tour for Representatives of Century 21 BJ Roth Realty Ltd., the first or second Tuesday following listing (depamding on location of property) (if property is listed by Friday, the week before)
- Agent Open House, by invitation for all Barrie Real Estate Board Members
- Public Open House, conducted every other Sunday between 1-3 pm, if property suits this form of Marketing and if you choose to use that form of marketing
- Ad Placement in Barrie Advance, once every two weeks, if property's characteristics, price, location and other details of the listings suit this form of Marketing
- Referral System utilized to introduce your Property to other Real Estate Boards in Ontario
- Creating both print and internet Ads, based on seller's input
- Coordination of showings with the Owner, tenants and other Real Estate Sales Representatives
- Call management including weekends property marketing procedures
- Installation of lock box if authorized by the Owner
- Preparation of personal mailings and contact lists
- Generating mail merge letters to contact lists
- Order of "Just Listed" cards and handouts
- Fliers and feedback form management property marketing procedures
- Constant reviewing of MLS listings to ensure the property remains competitive in the market
- Preparation of property marketing brochures for Owner's approval
- Arrangements for printing of approved brochures and their distribution
- Distribution of property brochures to all company sales people property marketing procedures
- Submission of the listing to company's Network Referral Program
- Providing of marketing data to buyers coming through International Relocation
- Providing of marketing data to buyers coming from referral network
- Updating and maintaining all the changes to the listing to keep it current and accurate
- Price changes or any other changes to the listing conveyed to all databases and internet groups
- Reprinting of brochures as required property marketing procedures
- Updating of Mortgage information as it becomes available to all marketing facilities
- Follow up to feed back information provided by Agents showing your property
- Discuss feedback from showings with the seller to keep them up to date and to determine if any changes or modifications are required to accelerate the sale
- Keeping in touch with the Seller on a weekly bases, or more ofthen if required to discuss marketing activity and results
- Receiving and reviewing all Offers to Purchase submitted by buyer's and buyer's representatives
- Offer evaluation and preparation of "Net Sheet" on each offer for owner comparison and consideration
- Counsel owners on each offer - explaining merits and weaknesses of each
- Contact buyer's representative to discuss qualifications and motivation of their client
- Delivery of SPIS to the buyer's representative or buyer prior to offer if possible
- Confirmation of buyers qualifications according to Mortgage Officer
- Obtain the qualification letter from Mortgage Officer
- Negotiate all offers on Seller's behalf, setting condition time limits and closing date
- Prepare all counter offers, acceptance and/or amendments to buyers representative
- Fax copies and mail originals of all documents to lawyer for the seller
- When Offer to Purchase is settled and finalized by the seller, deliver to the buyers representative leaving a true copy with the owner
- Delivery deposit to Trust Account as soon as practicable property marketing procedures
- Provide copy of the executed agreement to the office for filling in the deal file
- Advise and counsel owner on the handling of offers while original transaction is pending i.e. days to meet conditions in first offer and procedures
- Updating of the personal transaction program indicating Sale Pending
- Assist buyer in applying for financing, if applicable
- Arrange for appraisers, to inspect the property and give any information including the survey and comparable
- If Seller is considering the STB, arrangement for the Credit Report on the Buyer, advise the Buyer on how to proceed
- Order Septic Tank inspection, if applicable
- Deliver water test results from Health Unit to Mortgage Company
- Arrange for other inspections as required by Financial Institution and / or insurance company
Once this important step is done, I will proceed with the Final Steps of the Selling Process.
If you have any questions regarding the above, be sure to
call me at (705)718-3166 and will be happy to answer all of them.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Return to top of Property Marketing Procedures page.
I'm Always Here to Help
If you have questions about up-to-date market conditions, would like to get my Price Analysis, or simply would like to know what that home next door is listed for... I'm always available to provide that information.
Perhaps you are considering a sale, but are just not sure what would be the best way to proceed in this changing market.
Or maybe you are the First Time Buyer, excited to enter the Housing Market, and have more questions than your would like to handle on your own...
Please give me a call at 705-718-3166
Return to Home page.
Helen Ellement is a Professional Member or is associated with the following Organizations: