Listing Presentation, What to Expect when Listing with the Realtor
Next stage of the Home selling Process is the Listing Appointment. Once I come to your home for a listing presentation, you can expect that I will:
- Explain the various agency relationships using Working with the Realtor brochure and get acknowledgment that this has been reviewed with you, the seller.
- Give you an overview of current market conditions and projections
- Review my and my Brokerage's credentials and accomplishments
- Review and confirm all legal descriptions and ownership details
- Measure exterior and establish the square footage above grade
- Confirm the lot size from your survey, if no survey is available, I will make a note on the listing
- Note any lot line fencing, easements, encroachments and variances
- mortgage and other financing options
- Review any appraisal that may have been made
- Present to you the CMA (Comparable Market Analysis), including Comparable Sold properties, Current listings and Expired listings
- Talk to you about the price, that I would list your home for, how long it should take to sell it and what price it will most probably sell for. listing presentation
- Discuss the Marketing Plan to meet your goals and expectations
- Explain the advantages and the power of Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Explain the use and power of web marketing on my personal website, Mls.ca and other internet advertising.
- Explain the spectrum of work both me and my brokerage do behind the scenes and availability at night and on weekends
- Explain my role in taking calls and screening for the qualified buyers and distinguish them form curiosity seekers.
- Present and explain the listing Agreement and obtain the your signature
- Provide you with all the copies of signed documents listing presentationI will also ask a lot of questions:
- About your house, about the improvements made since you bought it, about the things you love and those that you would change.
- We will talk about the sale time frame and what type of closing would work for you and your family
- We will discuss the best possible outcome for your family
- f your home is in the "ready to show" condition, I will make arrangements for my photographer to do professional photos. If you need a day or so to get the house looking it absolute best I will set the appointment to come back
- I will provide you with my stager which I pay for the initial consultation, as long as you are willing to do most of what she suggests in order to make your home sale ready.
Once this is done, there is more that I have to take care of, to find out what I need to do once your home is listed, follow me here.
Return to top of Listing Presentation page.
If you would like to book an appointment to list your home for sale, please give me a call at (705)718 3166
Return to top of Prelisting Activities page.
Go back to the Selling, What to Expect page.
I'm Always Here to Help
If you have questions about up-to-date market conditions, would like to get my Price Analysis, or simply would like to know what that home next door is listed for... I'm always available to provide that information.
Perhaps you are considering a sale, but are just not sure what would be the best way to proceed in this changing market.
Or maybe you are the First Time Buyer, excited to enter the Housing Market, and have more questions than your would like to handle on your own...
Please give me a call at 705-241-4249
Return to Home page.
Mary Stanton is a Professional Member or is associated with the following Organizations: