Selling Final Steps.
What happens at the end of the Selling Process.
Selling Final Steps
Here we are, the final stretch of the selling process...
If you are wondering what else needs to happen follow the list below:
- I will take care of the Mortgage Tracking for you,
- by contacting the lender regarding your mortgage application process
- by preparing or obtaining waiver or condition removal document and deliver to your lawyer for you
- I will guide you through the Home Inspection process,
- Co-ordinate buyer's professional home inspection
- Review the inspection report with you
- I repairs are required, I will assist you in finding a trustworthy contractors to perform required repairs
- I will help you with the Appraisal process
- I will schedule the appraisal appointment
- Provide appraiser with comparable used to set list price
- Assist your with in questioning the appraiser report if it seams too low
- I will take care of all the Closing Preparations and Duties process
- I will work with the buyer's representative to arrange any visits prior to closing as agreed in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- I will arrange for trust deposit monies, if in excess of commission due, to be given to your lawyer
- I will be available to assist you with any concerns and questions that you may have
- I will advise MLS administration that the property is SOLD and supply details as to price, date of sale, and selling brokerage.
If you have any questions regarding the above, be sure to call me at (705) 718-3166 and will be happy to answer all of them.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Return to top of Selling Final Steps page.
I'm Always Here to Help
If you have questions about up-to-date market conditions, would like to get my Price Analysis, or simply would like to know what that home next door is listed for... I'm always available to provide that information.
Perhaps you are considering a sale, but are just not sure what would be the best way to proceed in this changing market.
Or maybe you are the First Time Buyer, excited to enter the Housing Market, and have more questions than your would like to handle on your own...
Please give me a call at 705-718-3166
Return to Home page.
Helen Ellement is a Professional Member or is associated with the following Organizations: